Sun Exchange Equity Crowdfunding Campaign Exceeds R3 Million Tipping Point, Extends Until 30 November
In early September, Sun Exchange launched an equity crowdfunding campaign with Uprise.Africa. We’re incredibly inspired by the progress of the campaign so far! To date, 216 individuals have invested R3,454 million (approx US $230k). Seeing the investments surpass the R3 million tipping point this week was exciting and encouraging, as having achieved this milestone means the campaign is officially a success and, pending FICA Compliance checks (identity verification) and a prospectus review process, shares will be issued to all verified participants*.
We want to build on this momentum and continue pursuing our ultimate goal of raising R7 million through the campaign, so we’ve decided to extend the campaign until 30 November. That means you now have 30 more days to take part in the unique opportunity to own equity in Sun Exchange, a fast-growing, U.S.-based company, operating in South Africa, that will soon expand globally. By participating in our equity crowdfunding campaign, you become part of the world-wide Sun Exchange movement, working to transition the world towards clean energy, while deepening your ability to benefit from the success of that movement.
In the eight weeks since we launched the Uprise.Africa campaign to the public, Sun Exchange has had several additional successes that underscore our innovative leadership in the technology and solar finance landscapes, including:
- Selling out four additional solar project crowdsales, including Wynberg Girls’ Junior and High Schools, Wynberg Boys’ Junior School and Spar Supermarket in Warrenton, South Africa.
- Launching the crowdsale for Hoërskool Bellville, which is now well underway.
- Securing two additional solar project offtakers with crowdsales that are ready to go and will launch in the coming days.
- Completing the installation of the Spar Hoedspruit and Wynberg Boys’ High School solar projects, which are now fully operational and streaming monetised sunshine to the solar cell owners’ wallets, while delivering clean, affordable power to the energy consumers.
- Sun Exchange and the Uprise.Africa campaign have been highlighted in top global and South African press, including CNN, CNBC Africa, finweek, and top South African talk radio station, Cape Talk.
Our traction speaks for itself. The Sun Exchange Uprise.Africa equity crowdfunding campaign is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! To participate, simply create an Uprise.Africa account and visit the Sun Exchange campaign web page on the Uprise.Africa website. There you can read further details on the campaign, and once you’re ready, join the movement and invest!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out: email@example.com.
*Please note that the Prospectus and accompanying Subscription Agreement will only be issued once the campaign has closed.