SUNEX Diaries #38
Published: 31 Jan 2020
Our first SUNEX diary of the year is here! These videos get you behind the scenes of Sun Exchange and give you a closer look at what we’re up to and what’s to come!
In this episode we cover:
- The Sun Exchange community has already successfully completed two crowdsales in 2020 - Muizenberg Junior School and Bergvliet High School
- 2019 Member Survey feedback has been analysed and a blogpost is up with the results.
- Meet the team - Liam Kelly, Director of Marketing
- Annual Solar Cell Owners Report- check your dashboard to see how much electricity you’ve produced, against whats been forecasted, as well as offtaker savings and the amount of carbon you have offset.
- We currently have 6 projects under construction! Watch the video below to find out more.